Empowering young minds…
CSIR- NIIST is a constituent laboratory of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, conducting research and development activities of the highest quality....more..
TESTING AND ANALYTICAL SERVICES…
Testing and Analytical Services Cell ( TASC) coordinates the testing and analysis requirement of research scholars, academicians and industries in and around Kerala... more..
Academic Programme Committee (APC)
The academic activities of NIIST is managed by the Academic programme committee (APC)...more..
Digital India Power to Empower
The Digital India programme is a flagship programme of the Government of India with a vision to transform India into a digitally empowered society and knowledge economy...more..
Lessons from India’s Innovation System – The new rising stars
Trivandrum's National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology (NIIST), part of the CSIR network, publishes the highest proportion of world-class papers...more..
CSIR-NIIST CRTDH Programme is a unique R&D activity initiated at CSIR-NIIST Environmental technology lab to support the ...more..
- Walk-In-Interview for the selection of Project Assistants (Advt.PA/12/2016)
- Tender Notice for rate contract for supply of chemicals,Glasswares, Plasticwares, Filter papers, Minor equipment,High purity gases,oligos/primers and R&D consumables
- Notice For Registration under DGS&D by Indian Agents.
- Result of Walk-In-Interview against Adv.No.PA/10/2016
- Corrigendum to Advt. No. 03/2015
Tweaking the Organization of Liquid Crystallinity ...
Neethu K. Sadanandhan, Sarojam Sivakala, and Sudha J. Devaki*
This paper describes the effect of unsaturation, ...more..
High Performing Biobased Ionic Liquid Crystal ...
Renjith Sasi, Sujatha Sarojam,and Sudha J. Devaki*
Production and storage of energy in a highly efficient ...more..
Real time monitoring of aminothiol level ...
The development of molecular probes for the detection and imaging of biological thiols is a ...more..
A Three-Photon Active Organic Fluorophore for ...
Deep tissue bioimaging with three-photon (3P) excitation using near-infrared (NIR) light in the second IR ...more..
Supercoiled Fibres of Self Sorted DonorAcceptor ...
To ensure the comfortable survival of living organisms, detection of different life threatening volatile organic ...more..
Self-assembled Hybrid Polyvinylcarbazole...
A. Aashish, R. Ramakrishnan, J. D. Sudha*,M. Sankaran, Krishnapriya
Self-assembled Hybrid Polyvinylcarbazole-Titania Nanotubes as an Efficient ...more..
- Very Low Thermal Conductivity in Lanthanum Phosphate–zirconia Ceramic Nanocomposites Processed using ...
- Fabrication of Magnetite Nanocrystals in Alcohol/Water Mixed Solvents:Catalytic and Colloid Property ...
- Sesbania: A Prospective Candidate to be Excavated for Anticancer Drugs
- Real time Monitoring of Aminothiol Level in Blood Using a Near-Infrared ...
- A Novel Approach to Formulate High flux Multifunctional Ultrafiltration Membranes From ...