Infosys Prize 2012 awarded to Dr.Ajayaghosh
Infosys Prize 2012 awarded to Dr.Ajayaghosh for his outstanding contribution in the field of Physical Sciences...more..
CSIR celebrating 70th year of its Foundation…
CSIR celebrating 70th year of its Foundation. Excerpts from PM's and S&T Minister's speech...more..
Lessons from India’s Innovation System – The new rising stars
Trivandrum's National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology (NIIST), part of the CSIR network, publishes the highest proportion of world-class papers...more..
Design and synthesis of photoactive molecules
Organized assembly of molecules through non-covalent interactions is a powerful tool for generating defined molecular architectures.more..
- ADMISSION TO Ph.D. PROGRAMME under AcSIR, January 2015 Session
- List of Students Selected for Post Graduate Projects – October 2014 Session.
- Polymer Conference for Young Researchers (PCYR-14), October 18th 2014 at CSIR-NIIST
- Notice inviting Tender for the Disposal of used office vehicles...
- Applications are invited for the Position of Project Assistants on Temporary Basis (Advt.No. 05/2014)
Self-assembled Near Infrared Dye Nanoparticles as ...
Design of selective sensors for a specific analyte in blood serum, which contains large number of proteins, ...more..
Aligned 1-D Nanorods of a π-Gelator ...
Linear π-gelators self-assemble into entangled fibers in which the molecules are arranged perpendicular to the fiber ...more..
Supergelation via Purely Aromatic π–π Driven ...
A series of highly luminescent oxadiazole-based stilbene molecules (OXD4, OXD8, OXD10, and OXD12) exhibiting interesting enantiotropic liquid ...more..
Palladium Catalyzed Skeletal Rearrangement of Spiro ...
An efficient one pot strategy for the synthesis of a novel framework of benzofuran-pyrazolidine fused cyclopentenes by ...more..
Palladium/Lewis Acid Mediated Domino Reaction of ...
Palladium/Lewis acid mediated stepwise and one pot transformation of pentafulvene derived diazabicyclic olefins is described. The reaction ...more..
Squaraine dyes in PDT: from basic ...
The design and development of novel squaraine dyes as sensitisers for photodynamic therapy (PDT) applications has grown ...more..
- Comparison and bioevaluation of Piper longum fruit extracts
- Antioxidant and cytotoxic potential of acetone and methanolic extracts of fresh ...
- Effect of ZnO doping on the structural and optical properties of ...
- Correlation between in vitro Elastomeric force degradation and Glass Transition Temperature ...
- Phase transitions in coated nickel titanium arch wires: A differential scanning ...