About Dr. Ajayaghosh
Dr. Ayyappanpillai Ajayaghosh is a native of Quilon, Kerala, the south west costal state of India. Ajayaghosh obtained his Master’s degree in chemistry (1984) and a Ph. D (1989)...more..
International Conference on New Horizons in Biotechnology…(NHBT-2015)
CSIR celebrating 70th year of its Foundation…
CSIR celebrating 70th year of its Foundation. Excerpts from PM's and S&T Minister's speech...more..
Lessons from India’s Innovation System – The new rising stars
Trivandrum's National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology (NIIST), part of the CSIR network, publishes the highest proportion of world-class papers...more..
Design and synthesis of photoactive molecules
Organized assembly of molecules through non-covalent interactions is a powerful tool for generating defined molecular architectures.more..
CSIR-NIIST CRTDH Programme is a unique R&D activity initiated at CSIR-NIIST Environmental technology lab to support the ...more..
- EOI for Planning, Designing, Execution and Commissioning of Laboratory Infrastructure and allied accessories in the Silver Jubilee Block at NIIST
- List of candidates eligible for proficiency test (for Jr. Stenographer) applied vide Advt. No. 1/2015
- CLARIFICATIONS AND RESPONSES IN THE PRE BID MEETING HELD ON 17th JULY 2015 FOR THE PROCUREMENT OF MODULATED DIFFERENTIAL SCANNING CALORIMETRY
- Result of Walk-in-Interview for purely temporary positions advertised vide advertisement No. PA/07/2015
- International Conference on New Horizons in Biotechnology (NHBT-2015)
Living Supramolecular Polymerization
Most polymers that we encounter, like those used in grocery bags and soda bottles, are formed from ...more..
A Slippery Molecular Assembly Allows Water ...
R. Thirumalai, R. D. Mukhopadhyay, V. K. Praveen, A. Ajayaghosh
Protection of currency and valuable documents from counterfeit ...more..
Fluorescence imaging assisted photodynamic therapy ...
Lakshmi V. Nair, Shaiju S. Nazeer, Ramapurath S. Jayasree, and Ayyappanpillai Ajayaghosh
Fluorescence imaging assisted photodynamic therapy (PDT) ...more..
Electrostatically driven self assembly of CdTe ...
ArunGopi, AsarikalVindhyasarumi and KaruvathYoosaf*
We demonstrate that the polarity influence on the pyrene fluorescence band ...more..
Polypropylene / Layered double hydroxide (LDH) ...
Baku Nagendra, Kiran Mohan, and E. Bhoje Gowd*
Highly dispersed isotactic polypropylene (iPP) nanocomposites were prepared by incorporating ...more..
p/n-Polarity of thiophene oligomers in photovoltaic ...
TanwisthaGhosh, AneshGopal, Akinori Saeki,* Shu Seki and Vijayakumar C. Nair*
Molecular and supramolecular properties play key roles on ...more..
- Photophysical and electroluminescence properties of bis(2?,6?-difluoro-2,3?-bipyridinato-N,C4?)iridium(picolinate) complexes: effect of electron-withdrawing and ...
- Methylene blue adsorption from aqueous solutions using undoped and silver-doped nanotubes ...
- Characterization of the bioactive metabolites from a plant growth-promoting Rhizobacteria and ...
- Indian and Chinese higher education institutions compared using an end-to-end evaluation
- DW-F5: A novel formulation against malignant melanoma from Wrightia tinctoria