Swachh Bharat Abhiyan
Science Outreach Programme
November 15, 2016more..
Venue: CSIR-NIIST Auditorium
Diamond Jubilee Technology Award 2015-2016
Empowering young minds…
CSIR- NIIST is a constituent laboratory of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, conducting research and development activities of the highest quality....more..
Academic Programme Committee (APC)
The academic activities of NIIST is managed by the Academic programme committee (APC)...more..
CSIR-NIIST CRTDH Programme is a unique R&D activity initiated at CSIR-NIIST Environmental technology lab to support the ...more..
- Notice Inviting Tender for Construction of NIIST Dispensary Building
- Inviting application for RA and JRF vide Advt. No. PA/03/2017
- Result of the interview against Advt. No.PA/01/2017
- Walk-in Interview for the post of Project Assistants
- Recruitment for the Post of Scientists, Sr. Scientists and Principal Scientists under various categories
Dietary fibre and phenolic-rich extracts from ...
DNA and mitochondrial protective effect of ...
T.R. Reshmitha, Sithara Thomas, S. Geethanjali, K.B. Arun, P. Nisha * (2017)
Morus alba leaf lectin (MLL) sensitizes ...
Saranya J, Shilpa G, Raghu KG, Priya S*
Anoikis induction in cancer cells ...more..
Fine tuning compact ZnO blocking layers ...
Swetha Sasidharan, Suraj Soman,* Sourava Chandra Pradhan,c Narayanan Unni K. N,* Abdul Azeez Peer ...more..
Photoregenerable, Bifunctional Granules of Carbon ...
Suyana Panneri, Priyanka Ganguly, Midhun Mohan, Balagopal N. Nair, Abdul Azeez Peer Mohamed, Krishna G. ...more..
P. Suyana, Priyanka Ganguly, Balagopal N. Nair, A. Peer Mohamed, K. G. K. Warrier ...more..
- Screen-Printable Electronic Ink of Ultrathin Boron Nitride Nanosheets
- Novel Amperometric Glucose Biosensor Based on MXene Nanocomposite
- Evaluation of Uttroside B, a Saponin from Solanum Nigrum Linn, as ...
- Ruthenium/Iridium-Catalyzed C-2 Activation of Indoles with Bicyclic Olefins: An Easy Access ...
- Sequential Tandem Transformations of Functionalized Diazanorbornenes: Facile Strategy towards Pentacyclic Frameworks ...