About Dr. Ajayaghosh
Dr. Ayyappanpillai Ajayaghosh is a native of Quilon, Kerala, the south west costal state of India. Ajayaghosh obtained his Master’s degree in chemistry (1984) and a Ph. D (1989)...more..
International Conference on New Horizons in Biotechnology…(NHBT-2015)
CSIR celebrating 70th year of its Foundation…
CSIR celebrating 70th year of its Foundation. Excerpts from PM's and S&T Minister's speech...more..
Lessons from India’s Innovation System – The new rising stars
Trivandrum's National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology (NIIST), part of the CSIR network, publishes the highest proportion of world-class papers...more..
Design and synthesis of photoactive molecules
Organized assembly of molecules through non-covalent interactions is a powerful tool for generating defined molecular architectures.more..
- Tender Document for the Rate Contract
- Tender for the supply, installation/Erection and commissioning of MODULATED DIFFERENTIAL SCANNING CALORIMETRY
- Proceedings of Seminar on Environmental Management in Small and Medium Scale Industries
- Result of Walk-In-Interview for purely temporary positions advertised vide advertisement No. PA/06/2015
- Applications for the post of Scientist / Sr.Scientist / Pr.Scientist / Sr.Pr.Scientist at CSIR-NIIST
Electrostatically driven self assembly of CdTe ...
ArunGopi, AsarikalVindhyasarumi and KaruvathYoosaf*
We demonstrate that the polarity influence on the pyrene fluorescence band ...more..
Polypropylene / Layered double hydroxide (LDH) ...
Baku Nagendra, Kiran Mohan, and E. Bhoje Gowd*
Highly dispersed isotactic polypropylene (iPP) nanocomposites were prepared by incorporating ...more..
p/n-Polarity of thiophene oligomers in photovoltaic ...
TanwisthaGhosh, AneshGopal, Akinori Saeki,* Shu Seki and Vijayakumar C. Nair*
Molecular and supramolecular properties play key roles on ...more..
Organic Donor–Acceptor Assemblies form Coaxial p–n ...
Seelam Prasanthkumar, Samrat Ghosh, Vijayakumar C. Nair, Akinori Saeki, Shu Seki, and Ayyappanpillai Ajayaghosh
The formation of coaxial ...more..
Self-Assembled Near-Infrared Dye Nanoparticles as a ...
Palapuravan Anees, Sivaramapanicker Sreejith,and Ayyappanpillai Ajayaghosh
Design of selective sensors for a specific analyte in blood serum,which contains ...more..
Aggregation induced Raman scattering of Squaraine ...
The extent of squaraine dye aggregation that reflects on surface enhanced Raman signal scattering (SERS) intensity upon ...more..
- The Possible role of Reactive Centre’s of Curcumin in deciding its ...
- Corrosion behavior of Mg-Gd-Zn based alloys in aqueous NaCl solution
- Special Issue on Advances in Biotechnology & Bioinformatics (ICABB-2013) - Preface
- Size effect on the colossal thermoelectric power in charge ordered small ...
- Dielectric, thermal and mechanical properties of zirconium silicate reinforced high density ...