About Dr. Ajayaghosh
Dr. Ayyappanpillai Ajayaghosh is a native of Quilon, Kerala, the south west costal state of India. Ajayaghosh obtained his Master’s degree in chemistry (1984) and a Ph. D (1989)...more..
International Conference on New Horizons in Biotechnology…(NHBT-2015)
CSIR celebrating 70th year of its Foundation…
CSIR celebrating 70th year of its Foundation. Excerpts from PM's and S&T Minister's speech...more..
Lessons from India’s Innovation System – The new rising stars
Trivandrum's National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology (NIIST), part of the CSIR network, publishes the highest proportion of world-class papers...more..
Design and synthesis of photoactive molecules
Organized assembly of molecules through non-covalent interactions is a powerful tool for generating defined molecular architectures.more..
CSIR-NIIST CRTDH Programme is a unique R&D activity initiated at CSIR-NIIST Environmental technology lab to support the ...more..
- Corrigendum to our Advt. No. 3/2015 regarding age relaxation
- Tender invited for the Electrical Renovation & Refurbishment of various lab Rooms
- Applications are invited for the post of Consultant...
- Recruitment for the post of Medical Officer, Assistant Executive Engineer and Technical Assistants at CSIR-NIIST
- International Conference on New Horizons in Biotechnology (NHBT-2015)
Cold Crystallization of PDMS and PLLA ...
S. Nagarajan and E. Bhoje Gowd
Poly(L-lactide-b-dimethylsiloxane-b-L-lactide)(PLLA-b-PDMS-b-PLLA) triblock copolymer was synthesized by ring-opening polymerization of L-lactide using bis-(hydroxyalkyl)-terminated ...more..
Fabrication of Epoxy Vesicles using Self-Assembling ...
Prasad Vadakkethonippurathu Sivankuttynair *, Asha Susan Chacko , Bindu P. Nair , Bijini T. Thulasibai , and ...more..
Living Supramolecular Polymerization
R. D. Mukhopadhyay, A. AjayaghoshMost polymers that we encounter, like those used in grocery bags and soda ...more..
A Slippery Molecular Assembly Allows Water ...
R. Thirumalai, R. D. Mukhopadhyay, V. K. Praveen, A. Ajayaghosh
Protection of currency and valuable documents from counterfeit ...more..
Fluorescence imaging assisted photodynamic therapy ...
Lakshmi V. Nair, Shaiju S. Nazeer, Ramapurath S. Jayasree, and Ayyappanpillai Ajayaghosh
Fluorescence imaging assisted photodynamic therapy (PDT) ...more..
Electrostatically driven self assembly of CdTe ...
ArunGopi, AsarikalVindhyasarumi and KaruvathYoosaf*
We demonstrate that the polarity influence on the pyrene fluorescence band ...more..
- Diversity of bacteria, archaea and protozoa in a perchlorate treating bioreactor
- Pd-catalyzed C-N coupling of vinylbromides and sulfonimidamides: A facile synthesis of ...
- Microwave assisted aqueous synthesis of organosilane treated mesoporous Si@ZnO nano architectures ...
- Dopant-free anatase titanium dioxide as visible-light catalyst: Facile sol–gel microwave approach
- Enhanced near-infrared reflectance and functional characteristics of Al-doped ZnO nano-pigments embedded ...