Infosys Prize 2012 awarded to Dr.Ajayaghosh
Infosys Prize 2012 awarded to Dr.Ajayaghosh for his outstanding contribution in the field of Physical Sciences...more..
International Conference on New Horizons in Biotechnology…(NHBT-2015)
CSIR celebrating 70th year of its Foundation…
CSIR celebrating 70th year of its Foundation. Excerpts from PM's and S&T Minister's speech...more..
Lessons from India’s Innovation System – The new rising stars
Trivandrum's National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology (NIIST), part of the CSIR network, publishes the highest proportion of world-class papers...more..
Design and synthesis of photoactive molecules
Organized assembly of molecules through non-covalent interactions is a powerful tool for generating defined molecular architectures.more..
- Walk-in-interview for the Post of Project Assistants & Research Interns in NIIST...
- Applications invited from experienced lady medical practitioners (Allopathy) for part-time engagement in NIIST
- Result of Walk-In Interview for the Post of Project Assistants against Advt. No. PA/01/2015
- Corrigendum (Refer Advt.no.PA/02/2015) for Walk-In Interview
- Walk In Interview for the post of Project Assistants...
p/n-Polarity of thiophene oligomers in photovoltaic ...
TanwisthaGhosh, AneshGopal, Akinori Saeki,* Shu Seki and Vijayakumar C. Nair*
Molecular and supramolecular properties play key roles on ...more..
Organic Donor–Acceptor Assemblies form Coaxial p–n ...
Seelam Prasanthkumar, Samrat Ghosh, Vijayakumar C. Nair, Akinori Saeki, Shu Seki, and Ayyappanpillai Ajayaghosh
The formation of coaxial ...more..
Self-Assembled Near-Infrared Dye Nanoparticles as a ...
Palapuravan Anees, Sivaramapanicker Sreejith,and Ayyappanpillai Ajayaghosh
Design of selective sensors for a specific analyte in blood serum,which contains ...more..
Aggregation induced Raman scattering of Squaraine ...
The extent of squaraine dye aggregation that reflects on surface enhanced Raman signal scattering (SERS) intensity upon ...more..
New insight of squaraine-based biocompatible surface ...
Development of highly sensitive diagnostic nanoprobe for cancer imaging based on surface enhanced Raman scattering (SERS) platform. ...more..
Novel Lysosome Targeted Molecular Transporter Built ...
An efficient synthetic approach has been adopted to construct a new dendron-based octa-guanidine appended molecular transporter with ...more..
- Facile synthesis of ?-Fe2O3 nanoparticles integrated H2Ti3O7 nanotubes structure as a ...
- Glass free, non-aqueous LTCC tapes of Bi4(SiO4)3 with high solid loading
- p/n-Polarity of thiophene oligomers in photovoltaic cells: Role of molecular vs. ...
- Monoclinic LaGa1-xMnxGe2O7: A new blue chromophore based on Mn3+ in the ...
- Phosphine-mediated reaction of 3-methyl allenoate and isatins: A protocol for the ...