Empowering young minds…
CSIR- NIIST is a constituent laboratory of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, conducting research and development activities of the highest quality....more..
TESTING AND ANALYTICAL SERVICES…
Testing and Analytical Services Cell ( TASC) coordinates the testing and analysis requirement of research scholars, academicians and industries in and around Kerala... more..
Academic Programme Committee (APC)
The academic activities of NIIST is managed by the Academic programme committee (APC)...more..
Digital India Power to Empower
The Digital India programme is a flagship programme of the Government of India with a vision to transform India into a digitally empowered society and knowledge economy...more..
Lessons from India’s Innovation System – The new rising stars
Trivandrum's National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology (NIIST), part of the CSIR network, publishes the highest proportion of world-class papers...more..
CSIR-NIIST CRTDH Programme is a unique R&D activity initiated at CSIR-NIIST Environmental technology lab to support the ...more..
- Result of Walk-In-Interview against Adv.No.PA/10/2016
- Corrigendum to Advt. No. 03/2015
- List of selected/waitlisted candidates for the post of MO/AEE vide Advt. No. 03/2015
- Corrigendum to List of shortlisted candidates vide Advt. No. 03/2015
- Walk-in Interview for the post of Project Assistant, Research Intern and JRF Advt. No.PA/10/2016
Real time monitoring of aminothiol level ...
The development of molecular probes for the detection and imaging of biological thiols is a ...more..
A Three-Photon Active Organic Fluorophore for ...
Deep tissue bioimaging with three-photon (3P) excitation using near-infrared (NIR) light in the second IR ...more..
Supercoiled Fibres of Self Sorted DonorAcceptor ...
To ensure the comfortable survival of living organisms, detection of different life threatening volatile organic ...more..
Self-assembled Hybrid Polyvinylcarbazole...
A. Aashish, R. Ramakrishnan, J. D. Sudha*,M. Sankaran, Krishnapriya
Self-assembled Hybrid Polyvinylcarbazole-Titania Nanotubes as an Efficient ...more..
Facile strategy for the fabrication of ...
Rajaraman Ramakrishnan, K. B. Jinesh, Sudha J. Devaki*, and Manoj Raama Varma
Facile strategy for the ...more..
C3N4- ZnS Composite Interfaces as Heterojunctions...
P. Suyana, Sneha K. R., Balagopal N. Nair, Venugopal Karunakaran, A. Peer Mohamed, K. G. ...more..
- Processing of Thermally Stable 3D Hierarchical ZIF-8@ZnO Structures and Their CO2 ...
- Influence of Abscisic Acid on Growth, Biomass and Lipid Yield of ...
- Development of a Combined Pretreatment and Hydrolysis Strategy of Rice Straw ...
- A Novel Sono-Assisted Acid Pretreatment of Chili Post Harvest Residue for ...
- Photoactive, Antimicrobial CeO2 Decorated AlOOH/PEI Hybrid Nanocomposite: A Multifunctional Catalytic-Sorbent for ...