Empowering young minds…
CSIR- NIIST is a constituent laboratory of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, conducting research and development activities of the highest quality....more..
TESTING AND ANALYTICAL SERVICES…
Testing and Analytical Services Cell ( TASC) coordinates the testing and analysis requirement of research scholars, academicians and industries in and around Kerala... more..
Academic Programme Committee (APC)
The academic activities of NIIST is managed by the Academic programme committee (APC)...more..
Digital India Power to Empower
The Digital India programme is a flagship programme of the Government of India with a vision to transform India into a digitally empowered society and knowledge economy...more..
Lessons from India’s Innovation System – The new rising stars
Trivandrum's National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology (NIIST), part of the CSIR network, publishes the highest proportion of world-class papers...more..
CSIR-NIIST CRTDH Programme is a unique R&D activity initiated at CSIR-NIIST Environmental technology lab to support the ...more..
- Notice inviting tender for concluding rate contract
- Walk-In-Interview for the selection of Research Associate – II (Advt.PA/14/2016)
- Result of the interviews against Advt. No.PA/13/2016
- NIIST Foundation Day - Celebrations
- Walk-In-Interview for the selection of Project Assistants (Advt.PA/13/2016)
BF3•Et2O mediated one-step synthesis of N ...
C. T. Fathimath Salfeena, K. T. Ashithaa, and B. S. Sasidhar*
A simple and efficient one-pot ...more..
Graphene Oxide Sheathed ZIF 8 Microcrystals: ...
Minju Thomas, Rajith Illathvalappil, Sreekumar Kurungot, Balagopal N. Nair,
Abdul Azeez Peer Mohamed, Gopinathan M. ...more..
Morphologically & compositionaly tuned lithium Silicate ...
TEMPO Oxidized Nanocellulose Fiber Directed Stable ...
Kallayi Nabeela, Reny Thankam Thomas, Jyothi B Nair, Kaustabh Kumar Maiti, Krishna Gopa Kumar Warrier, ...more..
Formation of Coaxial Nanocables with Amplified ...
In an attempt to gather experimental evidence for the
influence of carbon allotropes on supramolecular ...more..
A π-gel scaffold for assembling fullerene ...
Nonequilibrium self-assembly of molecules holds a huge prospect as a tool for obtaining new-generation materials ...more..
- Chemistry of Squaraine-Derived Materials:? Near-IR Dyes, Low Band Gap Systems and ...
- Controlled Self-Assembly of Squaraines to 1D Supramolecular Architectures With High Molar ...
- Functional Liquid Crystalline Gels Through Multi-Scale Hierarchical Self-Assembly of LAPONITE® and ...
- Cyclometallated Iridium Complexes Inducing Paraptotic Cell death Like Natural Products: Synthesis,Structure ...
- A Potential Tissue Culture Approach for the Phytoremediation of Dyes ...