Empowering young minds…
CSIR- NIIST is a constituent laboratory of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, conducting research and development activities of the highest quality....more..
TESTING AND ANALYTICAL SERVICES…
Testing and Analytical Services Cell ( TASC) coordinates the testing and analysis requirement of research scholars, academicians and industries in and around Kerala... more..
Academic Programme Committee (APC)
The academic activities of NIIST is managed by the Academic programme committee (APC)...more..
Digital India Power to Empower
The Digital India programme is a flagship programme of the Government of India with a vision to transform India into a digitally empowered society and knowledge economy...more..
Lessons from India’s Innovation System – The new rising stars
Trivandrum's National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology (NIIST), part of the CSIR network, publishes the highest proportion of world-class papers...more..
CSIR-NIIST CRTDH Programme is a unique R&D activity initiated at CSIR-NIIST Environmental technology lab to support the ...more..
- List of shortlisted/rejected candidates for the post of Medical Officer and Assistant Executive Engineer (Electrical) vide Advt. No. 03/2015
- Walk-In-Interview for the selection of SRF and Project Assistant
- List of candidates selected/waitlisted for the post of Assistant (G/S&P) Gr.III
- Tender for Annual Maintenance contract work for Air conditioners, Cold room, Refrigerators and Deep Freezers.
- Corrigendum to advertisement No. 1/2015
Mitochondrial dysfunction in H9c2 cells...
Mitochondrial dysfunction in H9c2 cells during ischemia and amelioration with Tribulus terrestris L.
The present study ...more..
Self-assembled Hybrid Polyvinylcarbazole...
A. Aashish, R. Ramakrishnan, J. D. Sudha*,M. Sankaran, Krishnapriya
Self-assembled Hybrid Polyvinylcarbazole-Titania Nanotubes as an Efficient ...more..
Facile strategy for the fabrication of ...
Rajaraman Ramakrishnan, K. B. Jinesh, Sudha J. Devaki*, and Manoj Raama Varma
Facile strategy for the ...more..
C3N4- ZnS Composite Interfaces as Heterojunctions...
P. Suyana, Sneha K. R., Balagopal N. Nair, Venugopal Karunakaran, A. Peer Mohamed, K. G. ...more..
Processing of thermally stable 3D hierarchical...
Minju Thomas, Balagopal N. Nair, G. M. Anilkumarc, A. Peer Mohamed, K.G.K. Warrier and U.S. ...more..
Hydrophobic and Metallophobic Surfaces: Highly Stable...
Sasidharan Sankar, Balagopal N. Nair, Takehiro Suzuki, Gopinathan M. Anilkumar,Moothetty Padmanabhan, Unnikrishnan Nair S. Hareesh* ...more..
- Effect of TiO2 Particle Size on the Performance of Flexible Dye ...
- Back Cover: Effective Amyloid Defibrillation by Polyhydroxyl-Substituted Squaraine Dyes (Chem. Asian ...
- Molecular Characterization of Forest Soil Based Paenibacillus Elgii and ...
- Antineoplastic Effects of Deoxyelephantopin, a Sesquiterpene Lactone from Elephantopus Scaber, on ...
- Volume Segmentation by Post-Processing Data from Simulation of Solidification in the ...