About Dr. Ajayaghosh
Dr. Ayyappanpillai Ajayaghosh is a native of Quilon, Kerala, the south west costal state of India. Ajayaghosh obtained his Master’s degree in chemistry (1984) and a Ph. D (1989)...more..
International Conference on New Horizons in Biotechnology…(NHBT-2015)
CSIR celebrating 70th year of its Foundation…
CSIR celebrating 70th year of its Foundation. Excerpts from PM's and S&T Minister's speech...more..
Lessons from India’s Innovation System – The new rising stars
Trivandrum's National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology (NIIST), part of the CSIR network, publishes the highest proportion of world-class papers...more..
Design and synthesis of photoactive molecules
Organized assembly of molecules through non-covalent interactions is a powerful tool for generating defined molecular architectures.more..
CSIR-NIIST CRTDH Programme is a unique R&D activity initiated at CSIR-NIIST Environmental technology lab to support the ...more..
- Modifications in technical specification for Thermo Electric power factor measurement system
- Result of Walk-In Interview for Project Assistants vide Advt. No.PA/09/2015
- List of Students Selected for M.Phil / M. Tech. /M. Sc. Projects – October 2015 Session
- Global Tender for the supply, installation/Erection and commissioning of THERMOELECTRIC POWER FACTOR MEASURING SYSTEM
- International Conference on New Horizons in Biotechnology (NHBT-2015)
Electrochemically Patterned Transducer with...
Neethu Kalloor Sadanandhan, Sudha Janardhanan Devaki,* Rohini Kuttiplavil Narayanan, and Molji Cheriyathuchenaaramvalli
Electrochemically Patterned Transducer with ...more..
Syndiotactic Polystyrene/Hybrid Silica Spheres of ...
Angel Mary Joseph, Baku Nagendra, K. P. Surendran*, and E. BhojeGowd*
Syndiotactic Polystyrene/Hybrid Silica Spheres of POSS Siloxane ...more..
Cold Crystallization of PDMS and PLLA ...
S. Nagarajan and E. Bhoje Gowd
Poly(L-lactide-b-dimethylsiloxane-b-L-lactide)(PLLA-b-PDMS-b-PLLA) triblock copolymer was synthesized by ring-opening polymerization of L-lactide using bis-(hydroxyalkyl)-terminated ...more..
Fabrication of Epoxy Vesicles using Self-Assembling ...
Prasad Vadakkethonippurathu Sivankuttynair *, Asha Susan Chacko , Bindu P. Nair , Bijini T. Thulasibai , and ...more..
Living Supramolecular Polymerization
R. D. Mukhopadhyay, A. AjayaghoshMost polymers that we encounter, like those used in grocery bags and soda ...more..
A Slippery Molecular Assembly Allows Water ...
R. Thirumalai, R. D. Mukhopadhyay, V. K. Praveen, A. Ajayaghosh
Protection of currency and valuable documents from counterfeit ...more..
- Organic Electronics ...
- Tuning of the excitation wavelength in Eu3+-aminophenyl based polyfluorinated ?-diketonate complexes: ...
- Reactivity of phenolic compounds towards free radicals under in vitro conditions
- Preconditioning L6 muscle cells with Naringin ameliorates oxidative stress and increases ...
- Enhancement in intramolecular interactions and in vitro biological activity of a ...