Seminar on “ENVIRONMENT MANAGEMENT FOR SMALL AND MEDIUM SCALE INDUSTRIES”
Seminar on “ENVIRONMENT MANAGEMENT FOR SMALL AND MEDIUM SCALE INDUSTRIES”more..
International Conference on New Horizons in Biotechnology…(NHBT-2015)
CSIR celebrating 70th year of its Foundation…
CSIR celebrating 70th year of its Foundation. Excerpts from PM's and S&T Minister's speech...more..
Lessons from India’s Innovation System – The new rising stars
Trivandrum's National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology (NIIST), part of the CSIR network, publishes the highest proportion of world-class papers...more..
Design and synthesis of photoactive molecules
Organized assembly of molecules through non-covalent interactions is a powerful tool for generating defined molecular architectures.more..
- Applications for the post of Scientist / Sr.Scientist / Pr.Scientist / Sr.Pr.Scientist at CSIR-NIIST
- Seminar on "ENVIRONMENT MANAGEMENT FOR SMALL AND MEDIUM SCALE INDUSTRIES"
- Invites applications from experienced male medical practitioners (Allopathy) for part-time engagement in CSIR-NIIST
- Clarifications and Responses in the pre bid meeting held on 19th May 2015 for the procurement of DIOXIN ANALYSER (GC-MS/MS)
- Clarifications and Responses in the pre bid meeting held on 13th May 2015 for the procurement of Large Capacity Horizontal Autoclave
p/n-Polarity of thiophene oligomers in photovoltaic ...
TanwisthaGhosh, AneshGopal, Akinori Saeki,* Shu Seki and Vijayakumar C. Nair*
Molecular and supramolecular properties play key roles on ...more..
Organic Donor–Acceptor Assemblies form Coaxial p–n ...
Seelam Prasanthkumar, Samrat Ghosh, Vijayakumar C. Nair, Akinori Saeki, Shu Seki, and Ayyappanpillai Ajayaghosh
The formation of coaxial ...more..
Self-Assembled Near-Infrared Dye Nanoparticles as a ...
Palapuravan Anees, Sivaramapanicker Sreejith,and Ayyappanpillai Ajayaghosh
Design of selective sensors for a specific analyte in blood serum,which contains ...more..
Aggregation induced Raman scattering of Squaraine ...
The extent of squaraine dye aggregation that reflects on surface enhanced Raman signal scattering (SERS) intensity upon ...more..
New insight of squaraine-based biocompatible surface ...
Development of highly sensitive diagnostic nanoprobe for cancer imaging based on surface enhanced Raman scattering (SERS) platform. ...more..
Novel Lysosome Targeted Molecular Transporter Built ...
An efficient synthetic approach has been adopted to construct a new dendron-based octa-guanidine appended molecular transporter with ...more..
- Dye removal using electrochemistry and semiconductor oxide nanotubes
- Shape-Selective Oriented Cerium Oxide Nanocrystals permit assessment of the effect of ...
- Equivalence of ethylene and azo-bridges in the modular design of molecular ...
- On magnetic ordering in heavily sodium substituted hole doped lanthanum manganites
- Green Synthesis of Cerium Nanoparticles Using Centella asiatica, their Characterization and ...