Dr. A. Ajayaghosh
Email : director[at]niist.res.in, ajayaghosh[at]niist.res.in, ajayaghosh62[at]gmail.com
Telephone : +91-471 – 2515226/ 2490324 Fax : +91-471 – 2491712 / 2491585
- Organic Dye Based Macromolecular Electronic Conductors, Receptors and Noncovalent Assemblies: Synthesis and Properties of Novel Materials Derived from Oligo- and Polysquaraines (1998-2001) at DST, Government of India, amount: 16,22,788, completed.
- Crafting of Macromolecular Materials from Supramolecular Assemblies (2001-2006) at DST-Swarnajayanti Scheme, Government of India, amount: 54,00,000, completed.
- Chiral pi-Electronic Gels and Helical Nanostructures: Self-Assembly of Conjugated Molecules to Photoactive Organic Materials (2004-2007) at DST, Government of India, amount: 58,20,000, completed.
- Ramanna Fellowship (2006-2009), at DST, Government of India, amount: 34,80,000, completed.
- Functional Nanomaterials of pi-Conjugated Molecules (2007-2010), at DST, Government of India, amount: 1,31,90,000, completed.
- Molecular and Supramolecular Architectures with Optoelectronic Functions (2009-2014) at DAE, Government of India, amount: 97,42,000, completed.
- Detection of Zinc in Epileptic Condition Using Ratiometric Fluorescent Molecular Probes (2013-2016) at DBT, Government of India, amount: 16,72,000, completed.
- Fluorescent Probes for Biosensing Applications (2017-2019) at DBT, Government of India, amount 10,74,000 completed.
- Indigenous Development of DSSC Solar Modules (2017-2020) at DST-SERI, Government of India, amount 250.00 lakhs, completed.
- Fluorescent Molecules and Assemblies for Sensing and Imaging (2015-2020) at DST-SERB JC Bose National Fellowship (First Term), Government of India, amount: 84,25,000, completed.
- Design and Development of Efficient, Stable and Cost Effective Organic Dyes for Application in Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells (2019-2022) at DST-SERB, Government of India, amount 120.26 lakhs, ongoing.
- Fluorescent Molecules and Assemblies for Sensing and Imaging (2020-2025) at DST-SERB J C Bose National Fellowship (Second Term), Government of India, amount: 95.00 lakhs, ongoing.
- Photo and electroactive supramolecular assemblies of squaraine based rod-coil polymers and their model systems (2001-2002) at DST-DAAD, amount: 4,24,540, completed.
- Hydrogen-Bond Directed Self-assembly of pi-Conjugated Rigid-Rod Molecules (2006-2008) at DST-JSPS, amount: 3,83,300, completed.
- Functional Hybrid Nanomaterials of Polymeric Gels (2007-2010) at CEFIPRA, amount: 12,18,000, completed.
- Polychromophoric Supramolecular Assemblies of pi-Conjugated Oligomers and Polymers for the Detection of Gaseous Molecules (2010-2012) at DST-JSPS, amount: 6,29,000, completed.
- Organic Semiconductor based Self-assemblies and Gelators for Field Effect Transistors and Photovoltaics (2013-2015) at DST-JSPS, amount: 4,84,000, completed.
- Development of New Functional Dyes for Solar Light Harvesting Through Manipulation of Exciton Interaction (2015-2017) at DST-JSPS, amount: 6,34,000, completed.
- Construction of p/n Heterojunction through the Self-Assembly of Functional Dyes (2018-2020) at DST-JSPS, amount: 5,81,000, completed.