• Ph. D in Organic Chemistry in 2002 ( Natural Product Chemistry) from University of Kerala, India
• M. Sc Organic Chemistry in 1992 from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kerala, India
• B. Sc Chemistry in 1981 from University of Kerala, India
• M. B. A (HRD) in 2000 from Indira Gandhi National Open University, New- Delhi, India
• Diploma in German in 1987 from Department of German, University of Kerala
• Certificate in German in 1985 from Department of German, University of Kerala
Registered / recognized training courses attended
• Cancer Biology of Lead molecules of medicinal plants & a traditional Sidha formulation (Post doctoral
Work) for six months at Regional Cancer Center, Thiruvanathapuram. ( Feb 2006 to August 2006)
• DST training on ‘Role of Scientists in Biodiversity Conservation’ at World Wild Life Institute of India Dehradun during 25/10/2010 to 29/10/2010 at WII, Dehradun, India.
• One week Internal Auditors training for ISO certification from 9/1/ 2005 at Hotel Horizon , Trivandrum.