Joined as Scientist in CSIR-NIIST in November 2016 in the Research Planning and Business Development Division and is responsible for Project management and Intellectual Property management.
Ph.D. in Forestry in 2009 from FRI, Dehra dun.
Post graduate in Zoology from Holy Cross College, Trichy.
- “Basic concepts in Project Management” from IISC-CCE, Bengaluru in 2014.
- Undergone training in Intellectual Property Rights under DST Women Scientist-C from 2010-2011.
- Qualified CSIR-UGC-NET in 2002
- Worked as UGC sponsored Junior Research fellow and Senior Research Fellow at Institute of Wood Science and Technology from 2003 to 2008.
- Worked as UGC sponsored Post doctoral fellow at Institute of Wood Science and Technology from 2012 to 2016
- Worked as guest Lecturer in Holy Cross College from 2002 to 2003.